Monday, February 6, 2012

Super-Superbowl

While watching the Giants face off against the Patriots yesterday was high priority - after all, how much of a man could I be without enjoying senseless violence and copious amounts of alcohol? - I, admittedly, had one higher priority:

The Avengers Superbowl spot.


When my best friend stepped in front of the projector, I'd be lying if I said I didn't want to strike him down, but I saw a vast majority of it and nearly cried (whether or not the beer had anything to do with it is still to be determined).

With only a few short months before the film's release, I can't help but feel more and more excited every time I so much as think about it. With that being said, I feel like I know less and less about the plot of the film every time I see something about it (Were there Skrulls? Hard to tell).

"I have an army."
"We have a Hulk."
Yes, yes you do. And I can't wait to see the whole gang in May!

No comments:

Post a Comment